What kind of fabric is nylon? Nylon fabrics are commonl […]
What kind of fabric is nylon?
Nylon fabrics are commonly referred to as nylon fiber fabrics, which are made by drawing nylon materials into very fine fibers and then weaving them. Polyamide fiber, the scientific name of nylon, is the general name for polyamide fibers produced in China for high strength. Abrasion resistance and good resilience. It can be pure spinning and blended spinning to make all kinds of clothing and knitwear. There are many varieties of nylon, including nylon 6, nylon 66, nylon 11, and nylon 610. The most important ones are nylon 66 and nylon 6.
The characteristics of nylon fabric can be summarized as follows:
1. Abrasion resistance ranks first among all kinds of fabrics, many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products, so its durability is extremely good.
2. Hygroscopicity is a better variety among synthetic fiber fabrics, so the clothes made of nylon are more comfortable to wear than polyester clothes.
3. It is a light fabric, which is only listed after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics in synthetic fiber fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for making mountaineering clothing, winter clothing, etc.
4. Excellent elasticity and elastic recovery, but it is easy to deform under a small external force, so the fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
5. The heat resistance and light resistance are both poor, so you must pay attention to the washing and maintenance conditions during wearing and use, so as not to damage the fabric.