Advantages and disadvantages of fabric sofa Cleaning ti […]
Advantages and disadvantages of fabric sofa Cleaning tips for fabric sofa
There are many types of sofas, and fabric sofa is one of them, and it is liked by many people. The fabric sofa will get dirty after using it for a long time. Do you know how to clean it?
1. Advantages and disadvantages of fabric sofa
1. Easy to clean
The fabric sofa is easy to clean, just remove the fabric sofa cover, put it in the washing machine, and after half an hour, there will be a brand new fabric sofa.
2. Safety and environmental protection
The fabric sofa is more environmentally friendly. The solid wood frame, high-density sponge and handmade fabrics make people feel at ease. The sitting feeling is comfortable, the air permeability is strong, and the fabric sofa is soft, making it very easy and comfortable to sit on.
1. Easy to get dirty
Fabric sofas are easy to get dirty and need to be removed and cleaned frequently. Generally, the color will become older after several washes. The most important thing is that it is inconvenient to disassemble and easy to deform. The daily maintenance of the fabric sofa is more important, otherwise it will easily become very dirty.
2. Easy to deform
In order to ensure the simple form of the fabric sofa, in the process of designing and making the fabric sofa, many other aspects are sacrificed for its simple form, for example, on its frame, there will be a lot of sacrifices, and if the selected material is If there is a big defect in the firmness, then there will be deformation.
2. Cleaning tips for fabric sofa
1. If there is only a little dust on its surface, we can use a vacuum cleaner or a feather duster to remove the dust on its surface, and then wipe it gently with a towel. But do not scrub with a lot of water, so as to avoid the water infiltrating into the sofa and causing the side frame inside the sofa to be damp, deformed, and the sofa will shrink.
2. If its surface is the kind with flannel, then we can brush it with a clean brush dipped in some diluted alcohol, and then dry it with a hair dryer. If its surface is stained with juice, coffee and other stains, then we have to deal with it as soon as possible, and the sooner the better, if it becomes stubborn stains over time, it will be difficult to deal with.
3. Usually we can put a sofa cover on its surface when using it, and then clean the sofa cover regularly, which can not only protect the fabric sofa to a certain extent, but also make our cleaning work more easy and convenient.