Home textiles are closely related to everyone's life, a […]
Home textiles are closely related to everyone's life, and most people do not know the fabrics of home textiles. The following are the popular characteristics of home textiles.
1. Light and thin: natural fiber high-count sand fabric and chemical fiber microfiber fabric are light, elegant, and have good fluidity.
2. Comfort: including the elongation, feel, and moisture content of the fabric, as well as softness and drape. It not only increases the surface interest of the fabric, but also improves the breathability when wearing. 3. Flash: including all or partial flash, strong or weak flash. It can be obtained in the form of light silk, satin weave, different colors of warp and weft, fluorescent dyeing, mercerizing, light coating, gold and silver wire, bright light, colored light silk and so on.
4. Transparency: including through holes, meshes, etc., obtained by methods such as high count, sparseness, texture, drawing, digging, cutting, hollowing, laser, and burnt-out.
5. Patterns: fabrics with patterns such as jacquard, printing, embroidery, planting, ginning, cutting, burning, roasting, spraying, decals, and High quality 100% polyester knitted velvet 3D embossed fabric grinding are widely popular. 6. Texture: The fabric has a sense of thickness and unevenness, and the texture and surface mechanism effect of the fabric have become the focus of innovation. Through fancy thread, texture, printing and dyeing finishing, the outstanding surface decoration effect can be obtained.
7. Composite: Double-layer and multi-layer composite fabrics continue to be popular. 8. Function: Functional fabrics such as antibacterial, antistatic, flame retardant and antifouling are emerging in China and will become a trend.
9. Green: In the new century, the production process of fibers and fabrics is required to be clean and harmless to the human body. Therefore, natural and environmentally friendly fibers and products, as well as fabrics dyed with vegetable dyes and finished without formaldehyde, are popular.
10. Health care: The development of fabrics made of hemp, apocynum, silk, milk silk and other fibers, and the development of health care fabrics such as moisture-conducting fiber sports fabrics has reached a new level.