When we are faced with choosing a sofa, which type of s […]
When we are faced with choosing a sofa, which type of sofa fabric is better? What are the classifications of sofa fabrics?
1. According to the classification of raw materials, there are cotton, linen and chemical fiber. And there are many kinds of chemical fiber, including polyester, acrylic, viscose, rayon and so on. Many chemical fiber fabrics are mixed with several ingredients. As for silk and wool, they are very rare.
2. Plain woven fabric. According to the dyeing method, there are dyed and yarn-dyed ones. Dyeing is to weave the cloth first, and then dye the color; for yarn-dyed weaving, dye the yarn with the color first, and then weave. No matter what the composition of the cloth, it can be made into dyed cloth or yarn-dyed cloth. . Generally, the monochromatic ones are basically dyed cloth, and the non-monochromatic ones are all yarn-dyed cloth.
3. According to the type of yarn, there are spinning suede chenille yarn and so on. Chenille is divided into coarse chenille and fine chenille. Imitation suede is a kind of fabric that looks like suede. It is made of polyester and is currently on the market. Chenille yarn is a relatively thick yarn that looks fluffy. The cloth woven from chenille is collectively called chenille. There are many kinds of ingredients, polyester and viscose can be made into chenille. This kind of cloth is thicker and has a rougher style. There are also more in the market. Common ones are suede, chenille, yarn-dyed cloth, cotton cloth, and linen cloth. These fabrics are not good or bad, but each has different characteristics. According to the price, for fabrics of the same weight, polyester is the cheapest, cotton is more expensive, and linen is much more expensive. However, many yarn-dyed or chenille fabrics are heavier and thicker, so the price will be higher.
Features of different fabric sofas:
1. Pure cotton sofa: The fabric sofa made of pure cotton is soft and breathable, natural and environmentally friendly, and very close to the skin. It is the model with the widest market share at present. The rustic style is most used in pure cotton sofas. The price is cheap, the colors are most diverse, but the elasticity is poor, easy to wrinkle, easy to dye, and less wear-resistant.
2. Flannel sofa: The most impressive thing about flannel sofa is its super delicate and gentle touch. From the corduroy of the past to the suede of the present, the flannel sofa changes its identity in vulgarity and elegance. Compared with other fabrics, flannel sofas are expensive. It has the advantages of stylish appearance, good color rendering, dustproof and antifouling, but it is prone to static electricity.
3. Linen sofa: The most attractive part of linen sofa is its good thermal conductivity. Even if it’s hot in summer, don’t worry about sweating and slimy. The texture of the linen sofa is close but soft, soft and hard, with a simple and natural temperament. It is more wear-resistant, not easy to wrinkle, does not fade, does not ball, does not generate static electricity, and does not mold in humid places.
4. Blended sofa: Cotton and chemical fiber materials are blended, which can show the visual effect of silk, flannel, or linen, but the pattern and color are not natural and pure, and the price is relatively cheap. In recent years, with the rise of differential chemical fiber and blended fiber, blended spinning, coupled with the increasingly perfect dyeing and finishing process, the soft hand feeling and high simulation effect of blended fabrics can almost be fake. Easy to wash and no iron, bright color, durable and flexible.