1. What kind of fabric is printed cloth Printed cloth i […]
1. What kind of fabric is printed cloth
Printed cloth is printed and dyed with grey cloth printed paper at high temperature, and it is also a kind of fabric. Calicos were popular in the Tang and Song dynasties. Calicos were very popular during the Ming and Qing dynasties, and even reached their peak throughout the ancient period. They were loved and sought after by many people.
Printed fabric process introduction
(1) Screen printing
Printing through the screen. Let the color paste pass through where it needs to be printed, and close the area where it is not needed. Therefore, a screen is required for a color, and printing has higher requirements for flowers. A slight deviation will cause color overlap.
(2) Rotary screen printing
Rotary screen printing refers to pressing the color paste printing on the hollow pattern through the rotating shaft. Rotary screen printing has very high efficiency and large output, but it is limited in color and luster.
(3) Transfer printing
It refers to the use of disperse dyes and inks to print a pattern on a specific gravure paper to make heat transfer printing paper. Then, the corresponding pattern is printed on the fabric under high temperature and high pressure at about 210℃400T. Its advantage is that it is very high-end, and it can be distinguished from other printed patterns in that the printed patterns are distinct.
2 Advantages and disadvantages of printed fabric
Calico is a kind of fabric handed down from ancient times. The overall processing technique is very simple. It can be passed down to this day because it has many advantages. The following is a detailed introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of calico fabrics.
Advantages of printed fabric
(1) The advantage of printed fabrics is that the patterns are in various colors, and they are beautiful and generous, which solves the problem of only pure color cloth without printing.
(2) Enriching people's material life enjoyment, and the range of use of printed cloth is very wide, not only can be worn as clothing, but also can be mass-produced.
(3) It has a rich history and culture. It is a fabric handed down from ancient times. The processing techniques are relatively primitive. The color and luster are also close to farm life, with the characteristics of simplicity and nature.
(4) Good quality and low price, ordinary people can basically afford it, and are loved by them.
Disadvantages of printed fabric
(1) Because it is an early processing technology, the pattern of traditional printed cloth is relatively simple, and the limitations of colors and patterns are relatively large.
(2) It is not possible to transfer printing on pure cotton fabrics, and the printed fabric may also be discolored and faded after a long time.
3 What can be made of printed cloth
In ancient times, it was often used as dowry bedding, cloth for clothing and footwear. Because printed fabric is a patterned fabric, and its patterns are various, beautiful and fashionable, breaking through the singleness of pure color fabrics, and enriching people's material life enjoyment.