There are more and more textiles in the home, not only […]
There are more and more textiles in the home, not only bedding, many textiles have become an indispensable part of home furnishings. There are cotton, fiber, and silk. No matter what, daily maintenance of home textiles is essential.
1. The mat can be turned and used, and should be turned once a week to distribute the wear evenly.
2. Avoid direct sunlight, in particular, try to avoid long-term exposure to the fabric furniture as a whole or part by outdoor sunlight. It is best to place it in a place that avoids sunlight, or use a translucent tulle curtain to separate the sunlight. Direct shot.
In this way, it does not affect the indoor lighting, but also allows the soft light to add a touch of warm and romantic atmosphere to the room, while protecting the indoor furniture.
3. Vacuum at least once a week, paying particular attention to removing dust between the fabric structures.
4. Keep the part of the furniture against the wall with a gap of 0.5 to 1 cm.
5. If there is any stain, wipe it off with a clean cloth dampened with water. In order to avoid leaving marks, it is best to wipe from the periphery of the stain. Velvet furniture should not be wetted, dry cleaning agents should be used.
6. All cloth covers and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washing, and bleaching is prohibited.
7. Avoid sitting on the furniture with sweat stains, water stains and mud dust to ensure the service life of the furniture.
8. If you find a loose thread, do not tear it off by hand. Use scissors to cut it neatly.
There are still many details of daily maintenance of the home, and the materials of textiles are becoming more and more abundant. Recently, the development of functional fibers has sprung up, and it is more and more used in textiles, and it is more convenient than traditional cotton in maintenance.
Looking for Home Textile Fabric manufacturers? Visit: https://www.nydtex.com/product/home-textile-fabric/
Zhejiang Nuyida Textile Co., Ltd.