The sofa is an important piece of furniture in our home […]
The sofa is an important piece of furniture in our home. Generally we use it every day. The sofa will be equipped with sofa covers, so you must have a certain understanding. But now there are many types of sofa covers, so what fabric is good for sofa covers? What are the purchasing skills for sofa covers? If you want to know, take a look at the following introduction
First, what fabric is good for the sofa cover
1. Cotton sofa cushion is the choice of many people, because it feels good and it is not easy to pilling. Sitting on it will feel more comfortable. But compared to plush materials, cotton cloth is cheaper and more cost-effective, and cotton cloth is more suitable for winter use.
2. The emergence of plant fiber sofa cover cloth, to a large extent meets people's demand for environmental protection of sofa cover cloth. Moreover, the plant fiber sofa cover fabric is very natural and environmentally friendly, and the plant fiber sofa cover fabric also has the characteristics of moisture absorption and ventilation, good toughness and affordable price.
3. The plush sofa cover fabric is popular among consumers because of its low cost, diverse styles and colors. Due to the variety of styles, this sofa fabric can be selected to match your home decoration style. At the same time, this sofa cover fabric can also be customized. It is one of the most popular fashionable sofa fabrics on the market, and it works well in winter.
Second, the selection skills of sofa covers
1. The sofa cover is set outside the fabric sofa, so the size must be selected according to the size of the sofa. It is better to choose a smaller one, so that the fabric sofa with the sofa cover will not move or be tight, and it will be comfortable to sit on and look Neat and refreshing.
2. Check whether there are color differences and wrinkles on the surface of the cushion cover, and whether the pattern of the cushion cover is clear and the color is uniform. After reading it, you can touch the cushion cover with your hand to feel its texture and whether the thickness of the cushion cover is consistent. smell it. If the cushion has a peculiar smell, it is likely that the content of volatile substances such as formaldehyde and vinyl chloride is high.
3. The choice of fabric sofa cover should be based on the decoration style of the living room. You can choose red and orange for festive ones, blue and green for simple and refreshing ones, and small broken flowers for pastoral ones. If you want to decorate your home, choose the right color.