Abstract: Anti-static workwear, as a functional protect […]
Abstract: Anti-static workwear, as a functional protective clothing, has a service life like ordinary clothing. Whether it is due to the quality problem of anti-static fabrics or non-standard use, the conductive performance of anti-static work clothes will be relatively reduced after a period of time, thereby affecting work safety. The following teaches you how to choose high-quality anti-static fabrics. 1. Under normal circumstances, where explosive gas mixtures appear continuously, for a short period of time, or exist for a long time, and
As a kind of functional protective clothing, anti-static work clothes have the same service life as ordinary clothes. Whether it is due to the quality problem of anti-static fabrics or non-standard use, the conductive performance of anti-static work clothes will be relatively reduced after a period of time, thereby affecting work safety. The following teaches you how to choose high-quality anti-static fabrics.
1. Under normal circumstances, where explosive gas mixtures occur continuously for a short period of time or exist for a long time and where explosive gas mixtures are likely to occur, when the minimum ignition energy of flammability is below 0.25mJ, wear protective clothing Static clothing. The anti-static fabric chooses gray silk conductive fiber as high quality. When selecting the appearance quality of anti-static workwear, the fabric should be free from damage, spots, dirt, or other defects that affect the anti-static performance of the fabric.
2. All anti-static fabrics should be used for clothing. Generally, lining is not used. When the lining must be used, the exposed area of the lining should not exceed 20% of the inner surface area of the entire clothing. The lining is used as a lining, which can be distinguished by the naked eye.
3. According to the electrostatic sensitivity of different processing objects in different places, choose anti-static overalls of different levels of anti-static fabrics. The smaller the distance between the conductive fibers, the better the effect, and the better the obvious effect of Ruth, preferably the kind that is interwoven.
4. It is strictly prohibited to attach or wear any metal objects on the anti-static work clothes. If there are metal buttons, zippers and other metal objects on the anti-static work clothes, then believe me, this must not be a qualified anti-static work clothes.
5. The fabric should be smooth and have a good feel. The composition of cotton with a good feel is relatively high. The higher the polyester content, the easier it is to generate static electricity.
6. Check whether the manufacturer is qualified to produce anti-static fabrics, anti-static work clothes, or functional textiles. Check the manufacturer's production license. If there is any problem, you must not choose the manufacturer.
7. When purchasing anti-static fabrics, there are supporting documents such as wearing and unloading methods, and quality assurance. Pay special attention to the manufacturer's name, address, and contact information. As a functional protective clothing, its after-sales are only worthy of attention.
8. The anti-static work clothes purchased in batches should be randomly selected to detect the charged amount before being worn. Only those who are less than 0.6 can be considered qualified. After wearing for a certain period of time, especially when the wearer feels electric shock when undressing, retest is required.
9. When choosing conductive metal fiber wire cloth, you should choose a fabric with very fine metal fiber, because the finer the metal wire, the lower the voltage of the corona discharge, which can be discharged at about 3-4KV to remove static electricity. The effect is more obvious.
10. When antistatic agent is used to treat polyester and polyester-cotton cloth, its effect is very poor when the humidity is not high, and the antistatic durability is not as good as that of conductive wire cloth. So if there is anti-static fabric after finishing, and anti-static fabric woven into conductive wire. Must choose the latter.